REAL TIME INFORMATION – NOTHING BETTER HAS BEEN INVENTED TO CATCH YOUR VISITORS’ ATTENTION!
Infotraffic specialises in providing online information in real time to digital signage networks.
Already present on over 5000 screens across France, as well as on the Internet and mobile phones, Infotraffic provides both the general public and professionals with useful information to assist all those who travel by road and/or public transport.
Traffic information forms part of the practical, high usage added-value section of content delivered via dynamic display. The development of this activity is currently underway in Western Europe and North America.
MAIN PRODUCTS & SOLUTIONS
Infotraffic is specialised in the production and distribution of real-time information in the following fields:
- Road traffic status in real time for Western Europe and North America.
- Where relevant data is available, the status of public transport traffic in European cities throughout the countries above.
- Weather forecasts and air quality.
- General, sports, cultural and economic news.
INFOTRAFFIC TV SYSTEM
The content produced by Infotraffic is designed to be customised with respect to final client criteria and the technical constraints of the integrator :
- Customised content with respect to locality of display (journey time and public transport schedules in real time, choice of information feed, etc).
- Quality of maps and layouts adapted spot on to screen resolution
- Transfer and retrieval of information adapted to any configuration.
Tel. : +44 (0)20 3287 5530
SARL - Capital : 80,872 €
Year of Creation : 2000
Headquarters : France : 5
Turnover : 600 K€
Afnor, Air Liquide, Alstom, Arcelor, Auto-Distribution, BNP Paribas, Bouygues, Colas, Colgate Palmolive, Daimler Chrysler, Galeries Lafayette, Groupe Casino, Henkel, KPMG, PSA, Sanofi-Aventis, Schlumberger, Société Générale, Vinci ...
CAR PARKS AND GAS STATIONS
Agip, Avia, Carrefour, Dyneff, Effia, Esso, Vinci Park ...
HOTELS AND CONFERENCE CENTRES
Accor (Ibis, Novotel), Disneyland Paris, Louvre Hôtels (Concorde, Kyriad), Palais Brongniart ...
LCS, Mood Media, Scala Broadcast Multimedia, TMM Communication. Infotraffic has a policy of indirect sale and establishes partnerships with every player on the market (fitters, software editors, vendors and value added resellers, communication and media agencies, etc.) wishing to propose practical, value-added content to their clients.